Visimind’s method allows to assess the technical state of railway infrastructure:
- a visual assessment of sleepers, rails, railway signals and signs, poles, electric traction, etc.
- assessment of engineering structures (bridges, viaducts) and technical facilities (electricity, telecommunications, security, rail traffic)
- measurement gauge
The presentation is implemented in a dedicated 3D program DPM Inspection legibly and quickly. Data from multiple sources are integrated in a single environment, and thanks so obtained synergies, information infrastructure is more complex and accessible.
Acquired data can also be used for:
- Measurement of geodetic coordinates and description of the elements of railway infrastructure
- implementation of the belt rail and visualization environment (threat of vegetation)
- Creation of digital maps and noise
- 3D modeling of terrain and objects related
You are welcome to use our services. We will prepare an offer specifically for your business.